Wednesday 21 August 2013

Definition of Craziness



Craziness is defined as doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.

I guess most of us are crazy with this definition. People who fall in love with the wrong person kept on believing that the love he feels is real. Doing business with the same business models that fail. Working for companies until all the life in him is sucked out. I guess we are all crazy at one point in our lives... We tend to believe in something which is never real but we just pretended that this is real to us. Well, this is very different from religion so we cannot liken craziness with subject on religion since faith, just like believing in having a life after death is something cultural... thus can not be said to be crazy... I guess.

While all of us are crazy at one point the fact is that we never recognize our craziness until it really hit us. Sometimes when it hit us we are really devastated or broken to the point that we cannot reconstruct even our own self-image, refusing to eat or just be happy with life. I guess what I'm trying to say is, its very difficult to know when you are already crazy or you are just being persistent.

My point is that I may not totally agree with the definition on craziness or am I already being crazy? For example, in love, if you really love someone and you kept on pushing in improving your self and showing the other person how much you love her is that persistence or craziness?

In businesses, if you fail a thousand times and never give up are you destined to succeed sooner or later. In work if you work hard for your company are bound to learn in the process and grow more in your career. While we ridicule people who never give up and called them crazy, sometimes we have to think that it was the craziness of Einstein that brought about the Theory of Relativity, craziness of people like Stephen Hawking that produces Quantum Physics or you have the classic craziness of Thomas Edison that created the first light bulb. If it weren't for the craziness of Lt. Sanders, will we ever have tasted KFC and all its finger looking goodness!

It is the crazy people that changes the world as we know it now. The normal people are just fixtures of time. It is the game setters of this world... the people who are called crazy that changes everything.

If falling in love is crazy... then call me the Craziest individual. I will never stop loving since it gives me meaning to life.

If doing business is crazy... then call me the craziest entrepreneur with the wildest ideas.

If working hard for the company is crazy... then I am guilty as charged but never lock me up in a mental institution instead free me up so I can join the others. For I was diagnosed that these craziness is viral and it is my dream to spread this disease and change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment